A downloadable game for Windows
The year is 213X. Earth has gone to s**t.
The infected roam the streets. They've killed everything you live for. Your kings have fled to the cosmos. Your gods have stopped answering your prayers. Your money is worthless. You have nowhere to go. Hunger and thirst begins to set in. There is no hope. Only pain and suffering.
But perhaps, amidst the chaos... you can find something to make your time worthwhile. This is where it all began... and this is where it will end. The future of humanity is in your hands.
Project Malice is an isometric third person shooter roguelike about a ruined Earth, and those who are unfortunate enough to dwell on it. What started off as just an uncontrollable outbreak of infection transformed into something far much worse.
- A myriad of enemies, like a lot of enemies
- Bosses that will curb stomp you to a pulp
- Tons of random whatever to collect
- Allies who are dumb enough to follow you around
- Dialogue that lets you really get to know the characters
- A bunch of secrets and extra challenges for you to walk past
- Cameos from other games
- Way too much lore
This game was originally created for Ludum Dare 49, which eventually spiraled into something much more. I wanted it to be an amalgamation of everything I've made up until this point, so the game contains a lot of references to my other games which take place in the same universe. It's possible you might need to play some of those if you would like to understand the full scope of the settings, characters, and story.
This game was originally created for Ludum Dare 49, which eventually spiraled into something much more than a jam submission.
Warning: This game contains some content that might not be suitable for all audiences. Please read through the disclaimer at the beginning of the game before continuing to play.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Wishlist Project Malice on Steam. Now.6 days ago
- Project Malice v184.108.40.206 - Small Content Update + PatchJun 07, 2022
- Project Malice Act I ReleaseJun 04, 2022